Quality Management System
A well-established Quality Management System and the implemented lean manufacturing concept are integral elements of a successful company.
The Quality Management System ensures the stability of products or services, increases the satisfaction of customers and employees.
Lean manufacturing improves efficiency through a continuous loss elimination process.
Development of lean manufacturing concept
TRIANGLUM has extensive practical experience in implementing lean manufacturing tools and developing a quality management system at hundreds of production sites both in Russia and abroad.
Evaluate current Production System:
- identify losses points;
- prepare plan for production process optimization;
- Production transformation by implementing Lean tools;
- Stabilization of Production System at the improved level;
Restore operating ability of Lean approach, where system stagnated after initial Lean implementation.
Support launch of new production sites (Greenfield):
- Development of Quality Management System
- to meet required level;
- to support efficient production based on Lean Manufacturing;
Assist on preparation of new processes for serial production according to OEMs standards: APQP*, APQP, NPI, etc.
Develop competences in the following areas:
- Basics of Lean Manufacturing and Quality Management System;
- ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, SES, APQP, etc.;
Lean Manufacturing tools application:
- Value Stream Mapping, ТРМ*, SMED*, 5S*, KANBAN, etc.;
- QMS tools: Pareto, Control Plan, 5 Why*, 8D*, Poka-Yoke*, Statistic methods, Problems data base, FMEA*, etc.
* SES - Supplier Evaluation Standard
* ТРМ - Total Productive Maintenance
* SMED – Single Minute Exchange of Dies
* 5S - Method to organize working area
* APQP - Advanced product quality planning
* 5 Why - Method to identify core reason of problem
* 8D – a systematic approach to nonconformity management and continuous improvement method
* FMEA - Failure mode and effects analysis
* Poka-Yoke – Error proofing approach
* KANBAN – Method to balance demands with available capacity